Sunday, August 4, 2013

Craters of the Moon, Idaho



Well, I'm posting this after we've left Yellowstone - anyone that has ever been to Yellowstone knows that you become quite disconnected from the world when you're there.  No complaints from me - it was nice to to just experience Yellowstone without distractions...

But before Yellowstone we explored Craters of the Moon in Idaho late into the evening on Day 30 of this Odyssey.  An amazing display of past volcanic activity, we were surprised by the number of caves (lava tubes, in this case) and the kids just loved going down in them and exploring.  All except Scarlett who didn't quite like the darkness and confinement.  Can't say that I don't understand her on that one.  Rather than a bunch of pictures, I decided to put together a short 4 minute video of the high lights...

Oh, and why on Earth is Annalise on a Harley?  Cuz the guy who owned it asked her if she needed a seat!

Rejoice!  I have finally been able to upload this video.  Not that I have any Wi-fi here in Custer, but my personal hotspot worked out!  Click on the link below:

Craters of the Moon Official Video




No comments:

Post a Comment